KnowledgeVault
Welcome to KnowledgeVault!
KnowledgeVault
Welcome to KnowledgeVault!
KnowledgeVault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KnowledgeVault

HomeLatest imagesJob post and points so far. UPDATE!!! 32132110RegisterLog in

Job post and points so far. UPDATE!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alowishus
High Keeper of the vault
High Keeper of the vault
Alowishus

Job post and points so far. UPDATE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Job post and points so far. UPDATE!!!   Job post and points so far. UPDATE!!! EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 5:29 pm

This is about my friend and mine's forum/website, The Knowledge Vault. It is a work in progress and we need help with it! We are looking for people to help moderate the website because at the moment there are only three of us and we all cant be on all the time! But to become a member of the Vault team you need to be a forum member for at least a week and have a minimum of 50 posts and no negative karma.YOU WILL NOT GET PAID You may get a certain amount of points every month depending on your position! We are poor right now and simply cannot afford it. Here are the positions we are looking to fill:

Moderators: We need at least four, you will most likely be moderating one or two sections. I will try to get you in where you want but not guaranteed. Requirements: Good grammar, non favoritism, good judgment, bi-lingual (not a req but would be nice to have.) Previous leadership position. Moderators will get 200 points a month depending on how long they work for us. If you are an overall mod that works on all the sections you get around 300 points, and if you only work one you get 100 points.

Website developers: We need people who are experienced in flash, java, and html. You need to be able to take constructive criticism and I will need to see proof of your work so if you have any work you have done please send me and IllusionSlayer a link via pm. You will have a web developer position on the forums. We probably will need two or three people to do this. 800 points a month or paid by work done. Websited devs. do ALOT of work so they will get pay hikes (sorry mods).

Photoshop veterans: We need people to make us sigs and banners for our site. We will give you a title of Site Artist and will pay you in points for the work you do. Send us a submission of YOUR WORK. We will trace it back so please no frauds! We need two or three people to do this. If you give us a good sig every month we wil give you 200 points a month, for avatars we pay 100 points a month, desktop backrounds 500 points a month (must be really nice), banners it depends. IF YOU GET THIS JOB DO NOT POST YOUR SIGS IN THE PHOTOSHOP SECTION! PM them to one of the Admins or the head of the art moderation.

Our Point System: Our point system is a system of money used within the forum. It is called IQ points. Our first few members will be receiving 500 points for free. With these points you can buy a new title, change your name, special forum sigs, and other things here are our values so far.
New title: 500 points, must be friendly and can't imply that you are a mod or admin
New name: 1000 points, must be an appropriate name!
Sigs: depends. Older ones will be cheaper, newer ones more expensive.
Desktop backrounds: These can head up to around 1k points if they are new.
Selling on our forum: For every time you sell something it costs 50 points. This will ensure you are not scamming people.
We will also be having a special VIP title that is obtainable by becoming a VIP for five dollars a year. This will be started as soon as we have paypal. VIPs do not need to pay the 50 point sellers charge.
Buying points. Here is our dollar to point conversion so far.
100 points = 1 USD
500 points = 4 USD
1000 points = 9 USD
2000 points = 18 USD
3000 points = 28 USD
after buying 3000 points 1k points is 8$ more and every 200 points is a dollar.
Bulk packages: You may pay 50$ to get 4k points, two months of free site sigs, title change (or you may go with big buyer), two month seller's pass (sell without fee), updates on point sales, Free Admin hug.
SELLING POINTS ON OUR SITE IS AGAINST THE RULES! You may trade things for the points but not money!
Please do not ask to buy points yet.

Last edited by Alowishus on Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://knowledgevault.darkbb.com
johnson_2013_
Mod of the Arts
Mod of the Arts
johnson_2013_

PostSubject: Help Wanted?   Job post and points so far. UPDATE!!! EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:47 pm

Just wanted to give a shout out that I would love to help with the Forums but I'm on a vacation right now and probably will not be able to be online for long periods of time for a while. I really would love to help with moderating. Is it okay if I help while I can right now until I can be fully commited? Please post me back.
--JJ
Back to top Go down
Alowishus
High Keeper of the vault
High Keeper of the vault
Alowishus

PostSubject: Re: Job post and points so far. UPDATE!!!   Job post and points so far. UPDATE!!! EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:34 am

Well Johnson we are looking to fill positions so after im off vacation ill look into it
-Al
Back to top Go down
https://knowledgevault.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Job post and points so far. UPDATE!!!   Job post and points so far. UPDATE!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Job post and points so far. UPDATE!!!
Page 1 of 1